Tullow Oil Plc has published the following news: “Tullow Oil plc announces that Tullow Oil Norge AS has completed drilling of the exploration well 16/5-6 on the Rome prospect in production licence PL776 in the Central North Sea. The well did not encounter any hydrocarbons and will now be plugged... More
News - 2016
The Rome well (16/5-6) is expected to spud shortly and will be drilled by the semi-submersible rig Borgland Dolphin. The licence is located in blocks 16/5, 16/6, 16/8 and 16/9 in the southern North Sea. Concedo holds a 20% share of the licence. Other partners are Tullow Oil Norge AS... More
On the 31st March 2016, the Annual General Meeting was held in Concedo’s offices in Torvgården, Torvveien 1, 1383 Asker. Attached are the minutes of the meeting: AGM Minutes 2016 (Norwegian & English) Concedo ASA_AGM 2016 Minutes (Norwegian & English)
Shareholders are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (ordinær generalforsamling) of Concedo ASA, 31st March 2016. Attached is the invitation agenda and notice of attending, first in the Norwegian language, followed by an English translation. Documents related to matters to be considered are included. Call AGM Concedo ASA... More
Concedo ASA is pleased to announce the recent farm-in to PL697, located immediately south of the Goliat Field in the Barents Sea. Concedo enters the licence with a 10% share, while the remaining 90% is held by the operator, Eni Norge AS.
Concedo ASA is very pleased with the recent awards in the APA 2015 Round. Six licences were awarded to Concedo: Five licences in the North Sea, and one in the Barents Sea. Click here for more information on the official NPD maps.