Concedo ASA is very pleased with the recent awards in the APA 2019 Concession Round. Four licences were awarded to Concedo: Two licences in the North Sea and two in the Barents Sea. Click here for more information on the official NPD maps.
Author Archives for morten
Concedo holds 20% interest in PL 815. Please find below the press release issued by the operator, Lundin: “Lundin Petroleum AB (Lundin Petroleum) announces that its wholly owned subsidiary Lundin Norway AS (Lundin Norway) has made an oil discovery at exploration well 16/5-8s, targeting the Goddo prospect in PL815... More
The Goddo well (16/5-8 S) in licence PL 815 is expected to be spudded shortly. A contingent horizontal sidetrack (16/5-8 A) will be drilled back to back with the main bore pending the contingencies. The well is located on the Utsira High, not far from the giant oil field Johan... More
On the 26th April 2019, the Annual General Meeting was held in Concedo’s offices in Torvgården, Torvveien 1, 1383 Asker. Attached are the minutes of the meeting: Minutes from Concedo ASA Annual General Meeting 2019 (Norwegian & English).
Shareholders are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (ordinær generalforsamling) of Concedo ASA, April 26th, 2019. Attached is the invitation agenda and form for attendance or proxy, first in the Norwegian language, followed by an English translation. Documents related to matters to be considered are included. Call for... More
Concedo ASA is very pleased with the recent awards in the APA 2018 Concession Round. Three licences were awarded to Concedo: Two licences in the North Sea and one in the Barents Sea. Click here for more information on the official NPD maps.
Results from the Grosbeak appraisal drilling (PL248I), were today published on the NPD website. The Grosbeak discovery extends into our PL925, located immediately to the east of PL248I. Concedo holds a 10% share of the licence PL925, while the operator Wellesley Petroleum AS holds the remaining 90%. Wellesley Petroleum AS... More